What is SharePoint theme?
A theme in Office SharePoint Server is a set of fonts, colors, graphics, and other decorative elements that provide a consistent appearance to your site. A site comes with a set of themes that enable you to quickly change the appearance, based on your organization's needs.
Here are the steps if you want to create your own theme in SharePoint:
- Copy the Existing Theme:
3. Paste this into this same THEMES folder, Rename this folder to MyTheme.
- Edit the .INF file inside the Custom Theme folder
2. Search and Replace the "Classic" with "MyTheme" inside the MyTheme.inf file
- Edit the SPTHEMES.XML file:
Add the following lines underneath the tag:
<DisplayName> MyTheme </DisplayName>
<Description> MyTheme has Green background </Description>
- Modify the CSS within MyTheme folder to personalize your theme.
- Run iisreset from the command prompt
- Apply the new theme
Here is a post with More info:
You might also like:
SharePoint Usage Reports
Usage reports, collaboration and audit for SharePoint.
Document SharePoint Farm
Automatically generate SharePoint documentation.