SharePoint obviously has to communicate with other servers such as Active Directory, DNS etc which require other ports, they are as follows:
- AD Authentication: TCP:445 Kerberos :TCP:88
- LDAP: LDAP:389 and LDAPS:636
- DNS: TCP:53
- SMTP: TCP:25
- SQL Server: TCP:1443 (or Custom Ports)
- Server Message Block (SMB) TCP:445 or TCP:137,138,139 (over NetBIOS).
- is used extensively for search and query operations with SharePoint
You might also like:
SharePoint Usage Reports
Usage reports, collaboration and audit for SharePoint.
Document SharePoint Farm
Automatically generate SharePoint documentation.