During Migration, had to audit all customized (Un-ghosted) pages , Files, Views,etc. in SharePoint. Here are some useful resources on this regard.
1. To get list of customized List forms: Use STSADM -o EnumAllwebs -includecustomlistviews
2. Use Stsadm extention: Get-SPCustomizedPages from http://blog.falchionconsulting.com/index.php/downloads/
3. Use RL Soft's Custom Page auditor http://www.riolinx.com/en/downloads/default.aspx
4. Use SharePoint Designer Reports to get list of customized pages with in the site.
5. Check SPFile's Property vti_hasdefaultcontent
6. We can query from SQL as well, Run this query on each content database:
SELECT DirName, LeafName, c.tp_email, c.tp_login, d.tp_email, d.tp_login, CONVERT(CHAR(10), a.TimeCreated, 101) AS [Created], CONVERT(CHAR(10), a.TimeLastModified, 101) AS [Modified] from alldocs a with (nolock) inner join sites b on a.siteid = b.id inner join userinfo c on a.siteid = c.tp_siteid and b.ownerid = c.tp_id left join userinfo d on a.siteid = d.tp_siteid and b.SecondaryContactID = d.tp_id where (extension = 'aspx' and hasstream = 1 and doclibrowid is null) or (extension = 'swf' and hasstream = 1 and doclibrowid is not null) or (extension = 'master' and hasstream = 1)
You might also like:
SharePoint Usage Reports
Usage reports, collaboration and audit for SharePoint.
Document SharePoint Farm
Automatically generate SharePoint documentation.