I was trying to write a PowerShell script to retrieve user profile properties in SharePoint 2013, and ended up with the below error:
"UserProfileApplicationNotAvailableException_Logging :: UserProfileApplicationProxy.ApplicationProperties ProfilePropertyCache does not have c4a5371c-01c2-4281-b91b-ca335982f994"
After verifying user profile service application and SharePoint timer jobs are up and running, arrived to the right destination: User profile service application permissions! Grant "Full Control" permission to the account running the code on User profile Service application.
- Open SharePoint Central Administration site.
- Go to: Application Management >> Service Applications >> Manage service applications.
- Pick your user profile service application. Now, from the ribbon, click on Permissions button.
- Add your account to the permissions. (Make sure: Farm Admin account also added)
- Enable Full Control for your account and Click OK.
You might also like:
SharePoint Usage Reports
Usage reports, collaboration and audit for SharePoint.
Document SharePoint Farm
Automatically generate SharePoint documentation.