When trying to navigate to a content source or crawl history in SharePoint 2013 search service application, received this error message "Could not find stored procedure 'Search_GetRepositoryTimePerCrawl'"
Solution: Enable and run the timer job "Search Health Monitoring - Trace Events" once!
Here is the step by step solution:
- Navigate to SharePoint 2013 Central Administration
- Click on "Monitoring" >> Review Timer job definitions
- Pick ""Search Health Monitoring - Trace Events" timer job by navigating to the next page in the list.
- Click on "Enable" button if its not enabled already. Once enabled, Click on "Run Now" button for the same timer job.
- Give it a minute to run. Once Ran, This issue should be gone away!
You might also like:
SharePoint Usage Reports
Usage reports, collaboration and audit for SharePoint.
Document SharePoint Farm
Automatically generate SharePoint documentation.