To create a web part page in SharePoint 2013, Follow these steps:
- Go to your SharePoint site, Navigate to "Site Pages" library - Click on "Site Contents" link from Left navigation >> Click on "Site Pages" library.
- Go to the "Files" tab, expand the New Document drop-down list and click on the "Web Part Page"
- Enter the Name for your new web part page, select the page Layout and Save Location, and then click on Create button.
- This creates a blank web part page in SharePoint 2013 as shown below. Now, We'll have to add some relevant web part to this web part page. Click on "Add a web Part" link shown in web part zones
- Select the relevant Web part to insert and click on "Add" button. I've added "Excel Web Access" web part.
- Configure web part properties. In my case, I've specified the excel sheet to display in the Excel web access web part.
- Click on "Stop Editing" button from ribbon to Save the page. That's all. We've added a new web part page in SharePoint 2013.
Choosing "Add a page" from Site settings menu, creates a Wiki Page!
You might also like:
SharePoint Usage Reports
Usage reports, collaboration and audit for SharePoint.
Document SharePoint Farm
Automatically generate SharePoint documentation.