Add a web application user policy with Full control for the Farm Administrator who runs the Script!
- Open SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 Central Administration site as a Farm Administrator
- Click Application Management >> Select Manage Web Applications.
- Select your target web application >> Click the User Policy button from the ribbon.
- From the Policy for Web Application dialog box, click on "Add Users" link.
- Select All Zones for the web application and click on Next
- Enter the user account and Select the permission policy level as "Full Control"
- Click Finish to save your changes.
You might also like:
SharePoint Usage Reports
Usage reports, collaboration and audit for SharePoint.
Document SharePoint Farm
Automatically generate SharePoint documentation.