Ports used by SharePoint
SharePoint obviously has to communicate with other servers such as Active Directory, DNS etc which require other ports, they are as follows:
- AD Authentication: TCP:445 Kerberos :TCP:88
- LDAP: LDAP:389 and LDAPS:636
- DNS: TCP:53
- SMTP: TCP:25
- SQL Server: TCP:1443 (or Custom Ports)
- Server Message Block (SMB) TCP:445 or TCP:137,138,139 (over NetBIOS).
- is used extensively for search and query operations with SharePoint
- HTTP/HTTPS: TCP:80 or TCP:443 (SSL)
- Office Server Web services /Shared Service Provider web service calls: 56737 and 56738 (SSL).
- Open TCP port 135 plus ports in the range that you specify when you configure static RPC (only if using SSO).
- Service Applications use: 32843,32844 & 32845 (TCP EndPoint)
- User code Service: 32846
- User Profile Sync: 5275