Workflow actions are missing in Nintex workflow designer 2010.
- Tried de-activating and re-activating the Nintex Workflow 2010 feature at site collection and site level.
- Tried adding user to Full permission/Tried Re-adding the user to the site.
Follow these steps to get workflow actions in Nintex workflow designer:
- Open SharePoint Central Administration site as a Farm Administrator.
- Click on Manage allowed actions link under Nintex Workflow Management.
- Tick All activities you need and Click on OK to save your changes.
- Now, Navigate to your SharePoint site, you’ll see Workflow Actions available.
Also make sure, the allowed workflow actions settings are set at the site collection and site levels.