Requirement: Create a subsite in SharePoint.
How to create a subsite in SharePoint?
The subsite creation process is pretty straight forward in SharePoint. To create a SubSite in SharePoint, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your SharePoint site >> Click on Site settings gear icon >> choose Site Contents menu item.
- Scroll down and click on the “New Subsite” link at the bottom of the site contents page, Which would point to the URL: https://Your-SharePoint-Site/_layouts/15/newsbweb.aspx
- Fill out the new SharePoint site creation page according to your requirement. Provide values for parameters such as:
- Site Title, Description, Site URL
- Select the appropriate template for your subsite
- Select the permission inheritance options. Specify whether this subsite has to inherit permissions or should use unique permissions of its own.
- Specify navigation options.
- Finally, click on the “Create” button to create a new subsite in SharePoint!
This adds a new subsite in SharePoint!