When trying to navigate to a content source or crawl history in SharePoint 2013 search service application, received this error message “Could not find stored procedure ‘Search_GetRepositoryTimePerCrawl'”
Solution: Enable and run the timer job “Search Health Monitoring – Trace Events”!
Here is the step-by-step solution:
- Navigate to SharePoint 2013 Central Administration
- Click on “Monitoring” >> Review Timer job definitions
- Pick the “Search Health Monitoring – Trace Events” timer job by navigating to the next page in the list.
- Click on the “Enable” button if it’s not enabled already. Once enabled, click on the “Run Now” button for the same timer job.
- Give it a minute to run. Once Ran, This issue should be gone away!