Requirement: Check Group Permission in SharePoint Online
How to Check SharePoint Online Group Permissions?
SharePoint groups may be granted permission anywhere in a site collection. Here is how to view a group’s permission assignments:
- Login to your SharePoint Online site >> Click on Gear Icon >> Site Settings from the Settings menu.
- On the Site Settings page, click on the “People and Groups” link under the “Users and Permissions” section.
- Click the name of the group in the left navigation.
- On the Groups page, Select the Settings >> View Group Permissions option
- The View Site Collection Permissions page appears; it displays the sites, lists, libraries, folders, files, etc. where the group is assigned permissions and the permission levels associated with the group.