Requirement: Display Bing Maps on SharePoint Online modern page.
Add Bing Maps web part to SharePoint Online Modern Page
Adding Bing Maps to a SharePoint Online Page is a simple, yet powerful way to display geographic data. Bing Maps can be used to visualize information, such as customer locations, sales territories, or even the locations of regional offices, etc. We can create custom maps that can be embedded into SharePoint Online. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add a Bing Map to a SharePoint Online page.
To add Bing Maps to a SharePoint Online page, you can use the Bing Maps Web Part. This web part allows you to embed a Bing Map on your SharePoint page and customize it with the desired location.
To add a Bing Maps web part to a SharePoint Online modern page, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the SharePoint page where you want to add the Bing Map.
- Click on the “Edit” button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on the “+” icon in the top-left corner of the page, where you would like to add Bing maps, to add the web part.
- In the “Regional information” category, select “Bing Maps”. You can use the search bar on the top as well.
- Once the web part is added, you can configure it by clicking on the “Edit Web Part” button.
- In the configuration settings, you can enter the location you want to display on the map and customize other options.
- Close the web part properties to save your changes.
- Finally, save and republish the page, and you should see the Bing Map embedded on your SharePoint page.
If you need to edit the map in the future, you can simply click on the web part and select ‘Edit’. This will open the configuration window, where you can make any changes.
Adding a Bing Maps web part to a SharePoint Online modern page is a simple and effective way to provide location-based information and provide an interactive experience to your users. With the Bing Maps web part, you can easily embed a map on your SharePoint page to display the location you want. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you should now be able to add a Bing Maps web part to your SharePoint Online modern page and configure it to display the location of your choice.