Yammer is an Enterprise Social Network tool from Office 365 suite that helps people to connect, collaborate and share business-related stuff at any given moment.
How to Add Yammer Feed to SharePoint Online Pages?
Adding Yammer conversations in a SharePoint Online intranets site helps people to connect, engage, and share content. Integration of Yammer with SharePoint Online can be done through the Yammer web parts. Follow these steps to add Yammer feed to modern SharePoint Online pages:
- Login to your modern SharePoint Online site, E.g. Intranet and edit the page.
- Add Yammer conversation web part to the relevant section of the page. The Yammer Conversations Webpart lets you add Yammer conversations onto any SharePoint Online page. You can also use the highlights web part for SharePoint which brings highlighted conversations from Yammer.
- Click on the “Set Up” button in the Yammer conversation web part.
- Select the Yammer conversation source, such as Community, search and locate the community. Set other optional parameters such as “Show publisher”, “Number of Conversations”.
- Save and publish SharePoint Online page.
How to embed yammer feed in SharePoint Online?
On classic SharePoint pages, You can use Script editor or content editor web part to embed the Yammer feed to a SharePoint site.
- Login to your organization’s Yammer site and locate the relevant group/community which you would like to embed.
- Click on the three little vertical dots and choose “Embed Community Feed” >> Copy the Embed code.
- Now, On a SharePoint site, edit the page and add a script editor web part and then paste the code you copied from Yammer.