Requirement: Add a Document Library to quick launch navigation in SharePoint Online.
How do I add a document library to Quick Launch or Top Navigation?
Follow the below steps to add a SharePoint document library to Quick launch or top navigation:
- Navigate to SharePoint Online Document Library.
- Click on Settings >> Document Library Settings.
- Click on “List name, description and navigation” link under “General Settings”.
- Set “Yes” for “Display this document library on the Quick Launch?”.
- Click on the “Save” button.
This adds the document library to the Quick launch menu. Alternatively, you can click on the “Edit” link under Quick launch navigation and click on the “+” symbol to add a list or document library to the navigation.
PowerShell to Add a Document Library to Quick Launch Navigation
You can add a document library to SharePoint Online navigation with PowerShell too!
#Config Variables $SiteURL = "https://crescent.sharepoint.com/sites/retail" $LibraryName = "Documents" #Connect to the Site Connect-PnPOnline -URL $SiteURL -Interactive #Get the Library $Library = Get-PnPList -Identity $LibraryName $Library.OnQuickLaunch = $true $Library.Update() Invoke-PnPQuery