Requirement: Add Microsoft Forms to SharePoint Online.
How to Add Microsoft Forms to SharePoint Online Page?
Microsoft Forms are a great way to gather data from your employees and customers. They’re easy to use, customizable, and perfect for data collection and communication. Need to add Microsoft Forms to SharePoint Online? Sure, Microsoft Forms can be easily integrated with other Microsoft 365 products such as Teams, SharePoint, and Power Automate. In this post, I’ll walk you through how to add Microsoft Forms or Quiz/Poll to SharePoint Online modern pages using the “Microsoft Forms” web part. First, you need to create a Form in Microsoft Forms (preferable!). After that, you will add or edit a modern page and add the form web part. Finally, you will integrate Microsoft forms into SharePoint Online page by configuring the web part to point to the Form created!
- Login to Microsoft Forms at https://forms.office.com and create your Form to display on SharePoint Online page.
- Once ready, click on the “Collect responses” button in the top-right corner and copy the URL of the Form. Pick the “Responses” tab as in the below screenshot if you’d like to display the results of all the responses.
- Login to your SharePoint Online Site >> Navigate to the page where you want to add the Form.
- Edit the page as per your desired layout and insert the “Microsoft Forms” Web Part by clicking on the little “+” icon.
- Click on the “Add existing form” button in the Form to get the Web Part Properties. You can also create a new form.
- Enter the Form web address you copied earlier. Click on “OK” and publish the page.
That’s all! This simple yet powerful tool can be integrated into SharePoint Online to allow you to quickly and easily capture information from your team or customers. You can also show form results to your users in a tabular format, making it easy for your users to get a quick overview of the data that has been collected.