Want to become a contributor?
Are you a SharePoint expert? Are you good at any of the SharePoint areas like SharePoint (Administration, Development, CSOM, SPfx, etc.), PowerShell, Power Platform (Power Automate, PowerApps, PowerBI), Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Azure, etc? Well, You can start contributing to this site! It could be a useful tips & tricks, Step-by-step guide, line of code, How-To article, PowerShell Script, or you name it!
What you get in return if you spend your time contributing to this site?
Thank you for your interest in contributing to SharePoint Diary. As a contributor, you will have multiple benefits, including (but not limited to):
- Share your knowledge and get paid for it forever (as long as your articles are generating traffic and income!) – You can make money with our monthly royalties (We pay ~$1 to $10 per 1000 views! So, If your 100 high-quality articles get 1000 views each, You may be paid $1000 every month!)
- Get rewarded with a premium subscription from PluralSight for your every 50 approved articles!
- Promote yourself and establish your personal brand – Show the world what you know, Your work speaks more than your CV! Isn’t it awesome, when the next time you appear for an Interview, The hiring manager and team already knew who you were, and loved your work (As it happened to me!)
- You are going to be a part of a community of like-minded technical geeks – When your content is live on SharePointDiary.com site – Your traffic, visibility, opportunities, and revenue would be awesome!
- Last but not least: Teaching is the best way to learn. The feeling when someone gets through you “Wow! You just saved my career!!”
General Guidelines for Writing Articles:
Please adhere to the following guidelines when writing articles:
- The article should be unique and should be from your own experience or learnings. It should not be published anywhere else and must be free from copyright restrictions.
- Every article should contain an introduction section that summarizes the topic or solution the article address. Format your article with headings/sub-headings/numbering that provide an easy understanding to readers. Explain the code/script in your article (if any) and conclude the article with a summary.
- Make sure you provide correct information about keywords, search text, technology, and other options. Articles should be easily readable to site visitors.
- Make sure you use images of the right resolution wherever necessary.
- All source code in the article must be wrapped inside “Syntax Highlighter” block.
- The SharePointDiary.com team reserves the right to edit the content. Once you submit your article, our team reviews your contents and makes necessary corrections like add relevant keywords/content changes/images to the post, if required, and then publish them.
- No place for promotional and spammy posts (Sorry!)
- All contents in this site are copyright of their respective authors. Author name, profile, and contact details will be published in the Authors section on each post.
If you have any questions or issues, Please feel free to Contact Us.
How Do I Get Started?
Just fill-out this form, and we will be in touch as soon as possible!