Follow these steps to uninstall SharePoint 2013.
- Go to Control Panel (Shortcut: Appwiz.cpl ), Pick Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 (or Server!) and click on "Change" button.
- In the Change your installation of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 page, Choose Remove, and then click Continue.
- A confirmation message appears. Click Yes to remove SharePoint 2013.
- A warning message appears. Click OK to continue.
- Watch the uninstall progress..
- Wait for the "Successfully uninstalled" message.
Clear IIS Sites and Virtual Folders. Remove physical files
We got to manually delete web applications created in IIS and their virtual folders from the file system.
Delete Search Index Files:
In search index servers, remove the search index manually. To get search index files location, Run these PowerShell cmdlets:
$SearchInstance = Get-SPEnterpriseSearchServiceInstance $SearchInstance.Components
Delete IIS Log Files:
Delete 14/15 Hive customizations:
Delete the SharePoint Databases from Database Server:
Uninstalling SharePoint 2013 dismounts SharePoint databases from its web applications. But it doesn't remove any physical file stored in the database server. So, remove them all!
Technet reference on Uninstall SharePoint 2013: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc262874.aspx
You might also like:
SharePoint Usage Reports
Usage reports, collaboration and audit for SharePoint.
Five Challenges in SharePoint Security
...And How to Solve Them. Free White Paper